Frequently Asked Questions
COVID 19 - Safety measures
- The safety distance between the Anim'actors and the participants will be imposed and physically delimited
- A maximum number of participants per activity will be respected
- The visits are individual or in the company of people living under the same roof
- Social distancing rules, in particular the maintenance of a distance of 1.5 meters between each person, are respected
- A visitor is authorized per 10 m² of surface accessible to the public
- A maximum number of visitors per time slot is determined
- A one-way traffic plan is drawn up and public guidance is put in place
- Staff are responsible for monitoring compliance with social distancing rules
- The games will not require any physical contact between a group and the anim'actors.
- Booking is mandatory.
- An online reservation system has been set up to regulate the influx of visitors.
Mobility and accessibility
- The entrance of the site is located at: 420 Trassersweg - 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek (Brussels)
- By public transport: Bus 47 - Stop Hôpital Militaire; Bus 53 - Stop Ferme Nos Pilifs
- By car: Ring road (R0) Exit 6 Vilvoorde-Koningslo, follow the signposts
- In the Trassersweg and on Bruyn Street
- In case of heavy traffic, the parking of the Military Hospital is also available.
Fitness: do you have to be an athlete to participate in the activity? Is it suitable for people over 65 years old?
If you can walk, you can take part in the adventure!
At certain events, the level of physical difficulty may also depend on your own ambitions
Is the Sortilège site accessible by wheelchair or stroller?
The nature is largely untamed, the roots of trees, shrubs, stones, etc unfortunately make the site impractical for any wheeled vehicle such as wheelchairs, strollers, buggies, etc.
Good to know
Yes, it is possible. Your team will then receive a route that includes the treetop adventure, but only the team members who have bought an entrance for the treetop adventure will be able to go up to the installations.
What happens in case of bad weather?
If it rains and there are no storms or strong gusts of wind, it does not affect the smooth running of the activity.
However, if it turns out, according to the forecasts of the Royal Meteorological Institute, that the weather poses the slightest danger to the safety of the adventurers and the staff, we will receive the order from the authorities of the city of Brussels to close the park.
If you have made a reservation, we will inform you immediately by phone and e-mail.
Do children always have to be accompanied by an adult?
Yes, the presence of at least one adult is mandatory and must be paid for.
Even if the group is accompanied by an Anim'Actor.
We invite parents to share this moment with the children and take part in the adventure.
Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult and must be constantly supervised.
Students must remain under the supervision of their teachers.
A minimum of 1 accompanying adult is required for each team in the game.
The Spell declines all responsibility in the event of an accident occurring due to a lack of supervision by a responsible adult. Regardless of their age, minors are under the responsibility of their parents or persons who have legal custody of them, who are then responsible for any damage they may cause.
What does the performance of the Anim'Actor entail?
The Anim'Actor embodies a character from the medieval fantasy world and is there to lead the group, both in its movements on the ground and through the various challenges.
Unlike the other characters on the course who are waiting for you to come and meet them, the Anim'actor will accompany you throughout the adventure, even during the snack for even more entertainment!
Be careful however: the choice of the formula with Anim'Actor does not exempt the presence of minimum 1 adult responsible for the group!
How does the adventure take place without an Anim'Actor?
The Anim'Actor is optional.
If you choose the formula without Anim'Actor, you will have to move around on your own, thanks to the map, by following the steps indicated on the parchment received by the Prince at the beginning of the adventure.
At each step, you will find written instructions on the new challenges to be taken up and the clues you are looking for.
At certain key stages, you'll meet characters who will be there to challenge you and help you progress in your quest.
The adventure is available in French, Dutch and English.
Other languages on request.
How to dress?
Above all: comfortable clothes that you’re not afraid to get dirty, and good shoes that fit your feet well. You don't need competition gear to roll around in the mud, just what you would usually wear for a walk in the woods. And since the adventure takes place outdoors, equip yourself according to the weather: rain jacket and neck warmer or cap and sunscreen...
Can we come wearing costumes?
Yes, as long as the outfit is comfortable to move and climb, and doesn't prevent you from doing the activities, even if it gets dirty.
Food & Drinks
Yes, bring your own picnic and settle down freely on the lawns of the Kingdom of the Valley, to regain your strength during the adventure.
Beware of anyone who abandons his or her waste in our sacred forest!
+ 5 beans (Kingdom's currency) for the one who will have planned a "zero waste" picnic!
For your birthday snack, you should know that:
- La Tavern of the Pierced Barrel is located at the entrance. The course forms a loop, so it is the starting and finishing point of the adventure.
- The birthday snack will be taken after the adventure!
- If you have reserved a table for the snack at the Tavern, you will have space to leave your snack stuff (cake, drinks, dishes, towels, gifts...) before leaving for the adventure.
- The Tavern consists of three spaces: a closed room (indoor space), a covered terrace (sheltered outdoor space), and an open terrace (outdoor space) also used if the weather permits. So you will be well dry to have a snack!
What schedule can I communicate on my birthday invitations to The Spell?
For the total duration of the activity, you can count on :
- 20 minutes for the introduction to the story
- (Minimum) 3 hours for the adventure
- 30 minutes for lunch and/or picnic
- 20 minutes for the closing ceremony
Remember to ask your guests to show up 15 minutes beforehand so that the adventure can start on time.
Can't find the answers to your questions in this list?
Do you have a question specific to your case that is not covered in the above sections?
We invite you to contact us :
- By phone : 0032 (0) 477 62 4000
- By e-mail: email@example.com
We thank you in advance for your attention to this list of questions and answers before sending us your questions.
We are a team on a human scale and will do our very best to answer your questions and carry out your craziest projects!